- Learning to Learn VLC Signature Tools and Programs
- Neurocognitive training: auditory processing; visual processing; executive function; memory and attention
- Academic training: reading (decoding, reading comprehension); writing (written expression, spelling); math (operations, problem solving); language; science; social studies; learning and organization skills; test taking
- Dynamic one-to-one faculty teaching of academic correspondence courses towards earning credentials at all levels/or following elementary school curriculum where appropriate
- Behaviour (CBT) and emotional support
Learning disabilities are considered the cause of the problem when the teachers or parents are alerted because of a learner’s weak academic performance and/or behaviours that reflect lack of regulation and emotional maturity that are not grade or age appropriate. Learning disabilities are diagnosed ...