This is a learning tool for all learners that enhances attention, memory, understanding, planning and test preparation. It is a study tool that creates a visual display of the content material under consideration. At the Vancouver Learning Centre, we use the method developed by Tony Buzan. All students learn to mind map
- To enhance memory (especially for visual learners)
- To make the understanding of difficult concepts easier by creating a colourful visual display
- To improve the planning of written work such as essays and responses to questions
- To allow for the systematic understanding of complex procedures in Math and Science
- As an important study tool for exams
- As a wonderful tool for creative problem solving, and planning.